Thursday 5 November 2009

Nigerian Queens

I hadn't seen her in months, she was lovely as ever. We fell in and out of love but we will always be friends. I said, " Let's get something to eat." We went to Assorted to pig out on our favorites, some of the best food in town. After a meal suit for a King and Queen we headed to a bar only she could find to chill over cocktails. "Why did you leave me, Daddy?", she had that whining tone in her voice. It wasn't going to work, she is too jealous. I told her the truth, " You are jealous for no reasons, I think you like stirring up drama." She kicked me on my leg, I kicked her back, she must have been a tom-boy; so playful. "Alright now you playing to rough, let's get out of here; your choice.", I was looking in those green eyes and wondering I must have been out of my mind to let her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment