Thursday 16 April 2009

Nigerian Queens 2

I would pass this hotel, Embassy Suites, were lovely women seemed to be flocking, I made that my chill after work place. The patio was just what I needed to have a drink and relax; it was secure also. I was doing my usual; sipping on beer and checking my cell. It must have been my lucky day; I saw them before they saw me: two super foxes. The one in the back did a double take, she was a cutie pie. It took all of twenty minutes for her to reappear heading my way, " Hi. My name is Sunshine, you want some company?" She was fine like sweet Georgia wine, looking like she wanted to be mine. I said, " Hi yourself. I'm C. Sit your bad self on down. They must have sent you from heaven; I am blessed by your presence. What you drinking on?" I must have been dreaming so I took a bite, she was real and I was alright. Good fortune was smiling on me; I wondered what she was doing here at the Suites. Joe had told me about the college girls looking for fun and action; they come in for weekend fun. I would have given my eye teeth to be with her; I let the flow work on its on. I spotted the waiter, " Bring me a bottle of your best red wine. Baby girl would you like to dine?" We made our order, their food was topnotch she must have been hungry; I told her to get what she wanted. " You must be a college girl; what clique you with?" I had hit a nerve, she said, " I am not with a clique. I'm from Jos kicking it for the weekend with my friends and cousin. We on break. what you doing here Mr. C ?" I opened up to her quiz, " I'm just in from Dallas. America. I work contract." The ice breaker went over with out a glitz; it was like we were old friends. As usual she asked questions about America, everyone in Nigeria wants to come to America; it is an obsession. The attire was revealing but amplified her awesome charms, she was topnotch. I could get use to her fast and in a hurry. She pulled her chair closer and said, " Do you have a room? We can dine there and be alone. I want bite." I said, " Lets get out of here. How much is a room?" I t could have been ten thousand, no matter to me; I was holding a hundred thousand bank roll. My cell went off it was O, " Where are you? I'll be glad when Saturday arrives." I excused my self from Sunshine, " I'm at the club with a friend. What's up? We still on for Saturday?" " What club you at? I can come and be with you now.", she blurted out. I had to put my foot down on her, she was playing me too close; breaking my rules, " It is just me and the fellows, I'll call you in the morning OK?". I knew she had to say yes, check, I knew what she was thinking. Some of the energy left her voice, " OK. We can go to the Assorted for dinner, what time do you want me to pick you up?" I said, " Seven will be fine, don't be late; I look forward to seeing you again brown sugar." Sunshine was taking it all in, " That must have been your woman." " I best let you know this now; this ain't no game, be close, don't play close. Let's get that room." The way I said that bought a smile to her face; she wanted a take charge man. We got the luxury suite for eight, I told the counter person to make sure the waiter had a wine bottle opener. I patted her all the way to the room, she stopped and hugged me like we were missing each other; a mature young woman. I would need my power, she was on fire. I tossed her on the bed, rushed her, my hands were every where; she said stop, " Let's take our time." I was just testing her; a master does everything slow, with no effort. We were watching a movie when the food and wine showed up; I flashed my bank roll, gave the waiter a five hundred tip. I opened the wine for our first toast, " Destiny is a cup of water. Life is a sip of the cup." I was cinching her, " You know the right things to say and do. I like you." I said, " I want to be your friend." We sat down and ate slow , enjoying the moment, the wine was superb. I wonder why she didn't answer my question, about being her friend, " I am your friend right? I am going to tap that fine ass right?' She couldn't contain herself, with laughter she said, " Yes. Yes. I want you tonight!" I chuckled, " You taking a old man too fast; I am going to have turn you in to the authorities. You something else. tonight it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment