Saturday 18 April 2009

Nigerian Queens 4

The spirit of a woman is the most exquisite entity in the universe; her very existence is the balance of absolute. The ebbs an flow of her well being determines the fate of destiny; we need treat her as queen no matter the circumstances. If you know one woman; you know them all.
Their connection in the world of bliss is crucial so don't take her for granted. She needs to be satisfied; with the big S in satisfied.
As the waves of pure bliss made us oblivious to the world, a realization experience invaded my my mind. I had been with plenty of women but this encounter had taken on a mystical quality; it felt like a soul blending. The give and take of this interlude pressed me to the utmost of blisstivity. The power of our struggle; that moment right before dawn, but held down by a force to mysterious to contemplate. I was shaking; plateaus never envisioned washed through my body. She was getting hers, so lovely, as the peaks and valleys played with the precipice of ultimate gratification, her aura was golden. I was enjoying every moment of this exploration of the unknown; we were going somewhere else. I could hear my heart pounding, my ears were stopped up; the only sound I could hear was us. She burst through to a new level of motion, " UMMMMM! Just like that; YES!" That door was opening, we turned the key; BLAM! She was moaning, shaking, crying and beating my ass, " Just like that, give it up, bliss with it, hehhhh!" I whispered in to her ear. I held on for dear life, " You killed me. You too strong. Don't stop. Ooooooh!", she wasn't going to let go. I went through the top, the dam blew apart opening us to a new state of being, I exploded, the bed collapsed, I didn't relent. The voice I heard shouting; it was mine. We floated, swept away to a dimension beyond existence, thusness; undescribable bliss. I kissed her, wiped away the tears, " You OK? I got you; just hold on to me, I'll never let you go.Never." I was whispering as though the cosmos might hear every word I spoke; wrapped up in and out of each other. " I feel like a woman. It is like I am awake again; not a rag doll like I have been treated by men here. You made me climax. I'm feeling this all over my body and mind. You strong; I like that.", she confessed, flinging her self all over me, showering me with kisses. We had taken control of the new ground, " You with me?" I like this about her, she looked me straight in the eyes and said, " I'm with you, C." We both won, I thought you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment