Friday 17 April 2009

Nigerian Queens 3

She got up from the bed and just stood there; I guess it was show down time. I was about to bust but I stayed in control. I had to say something, " I guess it is time for desert; what will you have?' In one motion, a back reach and a wiggle; the dress hit the floor. I was standing in front of a naked Amazon with all my clothes on, she stepped to me, I hugged her for all I was worth. In a blur, shirt, trousers, shoes, t-shirt, socks and boxers flew off my body; we were equal. I picked her up, placed her on the bed like she was priceless fragile, " You gonna take it easy on me, I been virgin for two months, right?", looking into her sultry eyes and playing with her ear. " Mr. C you are in big trouble tonight, call for help while you have a chance, I'm poppin that cherry!", we both had to laugh off that remark. The fire of ecstasy had been lit, I stroked her body from toes to the top of her head with my fingers, soft touching until she trembled. Her hands were all over me firing up my arousal, soothing me with the anticipation of unbridled passion, " Oooh you make me feel so good, I'm hot, do me C, give it to me, I can't take much more of this, please." she moaned as pre-climax stirred her body. I kept right on tormenting her, touching and tasting until she actually shuttered and bucked in the bed. She reached out for the prize, but I had to boot it up, safe than sorry, we met on the field of lust; two warriors united in the battle of ultimate climax. Guess who won?

No comments:

Post a Comment